Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 17/365

Day 17- Snow Fun! (f/5.0 1/640sec 100 96.0mm)
We finally got a measurable amount of snow!!! So... we played outside all day today. Snowman was on the list! The Boy posed with the snowman, but couldn't get him in close enough. Oh well, I think this is a cute pic anyway... and I'm loving that it is SOOC (manual is working for me out in the snow I think)!

And just 'cause I like snow covered trees...
 (f/5.6 1/800sec 100 55.0mm)
(f/4.0 1/640sec 100 55.0mm)

4 comments:

Sarah Halstead said...

Great snow photos.

Lisa said...

Cool snowman! I wish it would snow here, we haven't had any snow this year!

Audrey @ Foreclosed to Fabulous said...

I love the first one!! His expression is so cute!

Sarah said...

OMG...that bent over tree is crazy! Are you as sick of snow as I am??