Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 19/365

Day 19- Bean & Tortilla Soup. (f/4.5 1/15 800)
So... I've kind of had a low motivation day. I usually have quite a few shots to choose from for the day, but today... not so much. At least I had a comfort food type of night. AND... I think this might be the best ever food shot I've ever taken. NOW I know it's not GREAT, but it's my best! Now I'm getting hungry again... =)

4 comments:

snapshots2011 said...

Mmmm...you've made me hungry as well! Comfort food+tortilla soup = bliss!
Great composition!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

tack sharp! and it looks so yummy, a little comfort food on these cold, snowy days does a soul good

creatingme said...

that soup looks amazing. And great edit on that bird!

Sarah said...

Yum! That looks delicious!