Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 5/365

Day 5- Another bird in the tree... a Cedar Waxwing.
I'm quite disappointed... I had a pretty good shot of an owl from the park tonight, but for some reason... my camera putzed out. It's beyond saving with photoshop too... I think.
Can you see him in there?! Need to figure the smokiness out... so if you're stopping by and know what happened... PLEASE help!!! Thank you!

8 comments:

Audrey @ Foreclosed to Fabulous said...

Wow!! That owl would have been quite the shot, though I do love the bird photo :-) Not sure what happened with the owl shot!??

Sarah Halstead said...

I love that first photo. Great job!

Sarah Halstead said...

I am not sure what happened with the second shot. Did it go from being hot to being cold? It could have fogged up? It looks kind of neat though.

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

really nice captures, the "smoke" may be Condensation, were you moving your camera from the warm indoors to a freezing outside evening?

Jennifer said...

Wow - great shot!

leavesnbloom said...

Loved your bird shot. I would love to be able to capture an owl shot - we can just hear one at night somewhere in the dark.

Deb said...

So many great shots! I'm so jealous that you found an owl to shoot! I hope I get to one day. You really take lovely photos. I enjoyed looking through your week!

Meg said...

Wow Gretchen! The one of the owl is just amazing!! Gorgeous! (Haha, I was talking about that first one of the owl. I don't know what happened with your second owl shot ~ maybe it fogged up because of the snow?)

Thanks a bunch for linking up this week and sharing your 365! :)