Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 8/365

Day 8- Ice Storm (f/5.0 180 100)
The ice came last night! This is one shot of it on the kids slide. I took it in Manual (yeah me... I'm feeling more confident with that, BUT still feeling like I have a lot to learn). I like the pop of color. Winter is so gray... color is good!

AND... bonus photo just 'cause I like it! (f/5.6 1/200 400)
Can you guess what it is?!

4 comments:

Audrey @ Foreclosed to Fabulous said...

I agree, LOVE that pop of color!! Beautiful shots, but I don't know what the 2nd one is,lol! Love it though :-)

Ingrid said...

I've no clue. :)

I like the depth of field in both shots. I tend to shoot wide open all the time. I need to get better at closing my aperture.

Thanks for visiting my blog
~ingrid

The Clip Cafe said...

Great shot! I love the ice on the red.

Sarah Halstead said...

How cool. I have no idea what it is.