Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 9/365

Day 9- Sweet reminders. (f/4.0 1/60 100 w/flash)
Ran across The girl's slippers in the middle of the stairs earlier... placed just so. Instead of getting completely annoyed with her, I was stuck by the sweetness of how they were discarded. So... of course I grabbed my camera and clicked away!

BONUS: This tree (a Bradford pear tree)... it sits just outside my dining room table, so I see it at least 3 times a day all year long. I'm constantly awed by it. The birds and other critters I see enjoying it. In the spring the flowers are just gorgeous. In the fall, the leaves are wonderful. AND as you can see in the winter, it still has it's awe inspiring moments. I'm trying HARD not to take pictures of it EVERY day, but it's HARD!!!
(f/5.0 1/400 100)

4 comments:

Audrey @ Foreclosed to Fabulous said...

Bradford pear tree, so pretty!!

The Clip Cafe said...

Thanks for stopping by! I have added you to my blog roll of 365er's. Those look very comfy!!

Sarah Halstead said...

Great photos! Love them both.

snapshots2011 said...

Love both pictures, but I especially love the bokeh effect you got on your tree---it's beautiful!