Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 22/365

Day 22/365- (f/5.6 1/50 1600 experimenting with black & white) The Girl LOVES her puppy!
I usually can't get The Girl to pose. She usually runs and hides...
(f/5.6 1/13 1600) today she was being sort of cooperative. I think I got some GREAT shots of her... so very excited!!! =)
(f/5.6 1/50 1600) Although I was playing with the black & white settings, I did get a few colored shots in as well!

By the way, these captures were inspired by willette's the joy of LOVE free course that started today! The assignment... capture a loved one doing what they do. I captured The Girl hiding (a FAVORITE activity of hers) and loving her FAVORITE puppy. Go check it out... =)

4 comments:

Audrey @ Foreclosed to Fabulous said...

I love all of these!!! You did a great job capturing her :-)

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

Wonderful, these will be treasured for years to come. She has a great smile and what's not to love about a puppy!

Meg said...

What a great picture of her and the puppy! So cute! I am also doing Willette.

Adeena said...

Visiting from NapTime MomTog.

That first pic is so cute!! :D