Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 24/365

So... I'm figuring that this month's photos are going to follow the class assignments. I'm sure I'll be throwing a few nature/other shots in here and there though... spring IS coming and I won't be able to help myself. Today's assignment... capturing "then and now."
Here... we have me and my Mr. Wonderful way back when we were still early in our relationship. Aren't we so YOUNG?! This is my THEN photo of Mr. Wonderful. (Sorry 'bout the quality, it's a scanned picture... since we got together BEFORE digital cameras [I'm feeling so old]... and I don't have time at the moment to try to fix all the flecks.)

Mr. Wonderful was at work all day... so I didn't get a chance to get the NOW until when it was night... dark (so bad lighting), but when the moment came... I knew this was how I wanted to capture him...
(f/5.6 1/30 1600) coloring with The Girl and enjoying his beer! So... I have my very creative Mr. Wonderful still being creative and still enjoying an occasional beer. I love that! Seriously... I don't "see" much different in him physically. The biggest difference between then and now is that he's a father... and that is a most precious thing. He is a wonderful dad.. it just melts my heart even more!
 (f/5.6 1/60 3200) The second photo I took trying to crop in closer (part of the assignment), but I still wanted to capture the coloring and the beer since that's what I was aiming for in the NOW! Anyway, I still love my Mr. Wonderful... and look forward to more "nows" in the years to come!

5 comments:

snapshots2011 said...

How cute is that- coloring with his beer- I love it!
I'm wishing I had done this joy of love project- I'm loving seeing everyones daily submissions!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

I am enjoying see everyone's now and then, so fun to see how everyone has grown.

Meg said...

Cute! Reminds me of my Hubby :)

Sarah Halstead said...

Great now & then photos.

Audrey @ Foreclosed to Fabulous said...

Awww, such a great post!!! And love the beer and coloring combo, LOL!