Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 25/365

Day 25- (f/5.0 1/15 3200) What they wear... what I have to wash!
These are waiting to be folded at the moment... it captures ALL my loved ones in one picture!
(f/5.6 1/20 3200) AND this is a shirt that my Mr. Wondeful just recently bought. I LOVE it! And it was a nice surprise to see him come home in it!

I didn't get a chance to play with the metering today... I was having a problem even taking pictures. Guess I was just having an off camera day! I will add it to tomorrow's lesson...

4 comments:

snapshots2011 said...

Now that was a creative interpretation of today's theme! I like it!

Actuary Mom said...

I like the clothes basket, a great way to do the theme!

Audrey @ Foreclosed to Fabulous said...

Love your clothes basket photo and capturing the theme with it-awesome idea!! You have such a great eye!! Great pic of your Mr. Wonderful too :-)

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

love the basket of clothing picture. such a great way to show life as a mommy