Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 27/365 - Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Another week gone by... another day to complete a scavenger hunt! It was beautiful out here today, so we got out to play a little. The Boy didn't want to help me so much with the scavenger hunt today... so I was pretty much on my own. =( BUT I still had fun... and here's what I found.
Water- (f/5.6 1/80 100) This is a puddle formed along the edge of a pavilion. Yep, our snow is melting quickly away. Makes for some fun dripping...
Quote- (f/5.6 1/640 100) Ok... I really didn't know how to photograph a quote. My compromise... I got a fun picture of deer in the park and found a quote to match (well, mostly... suppose it's winter NOT summer). It's my first time adding a quote using Photoshop Elements... very cool!
 
Window- (f/5.6 1/500 100) I had some nice pictures of window and window shadows from my favorite window, BUT while The Kids were playing I caught this shot and thought it looked a bit like I was looking through a window. Why not share it here?!
Activity- (f/5.6 1/25 1600) The Boy reading a chapter book that he picked out at the bookstore today to me and The Girl!
Page 25 of a Magazine- (f/5.6 1/30 1600) Was hoping to come up with something creative for this, BUT... this is the best I could do. =\ A pile of magazines... each opened to page 25. (Seems like MOST of my magazine examples were ads... strange?!)

So... there's my interpretations. Off to look at others... you can too at Ashley's Ramblings and Photos!

19 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Wonderful interpretations - I especially love your water and quote shots. Have a great week!

Lui said...

Wow, I love ALL your shots too. Funny, but I read somewhere that page 25 are mostly ads too. ;-) I better check it out.

Mommy2Four said...

Love your window! Way to think outside the box!

Barbara said...

Love your window shot - really creative!

Simone said...

You have some great shots! Your dripping water is so effective and original and LOVE your take on a window, that is what I just love about the hunt,it makes you really look beyond the norm!!Well hunted!

jillconyers said...

Great interpretations this week. Love the water and activity shots.

Style Attic said...

Awww, window AND activity are outstanding! :)

Buckeroomama said...

What a joy it is to see little hands holding a book. I love your Window and your Quote! :)

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

great shot, wonderful capture of the droplets.

Katie said...

Great job! Water was really good!

snapshots2011 said...

All wonderful shots, but I especially love the water and the playground tunnel ones!

Brooke said...

These are FANTASTIC! I love the window one - how unique :D

Audrey @ Foreclosed to Fabulous said...

I LOVE the puddle one! And definitely the window shot too!

Marla said...

I love the first shot. Very, very cool. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Kathleen said...

Love that shot with the deer...beautiful!

Jbenz said...

wow, your shots are great! i think your water one is my fave though. the activity one is really sweet too. and the window-thumbs up!! :)
-JBenz

Carletta said...

Your window and activity shots are my favorite!
The deer remind me of my backyard visitors. I took a photo yesterday of them lying in my yard.

frogkisser0205 said...

I like the activity shot, and the water shot. Very good.

Phoenix Peacock said...

Your window shot is so great!