Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 28/365

Day 28- (f/5.6 1/500 100) My OWL friend again!
Saw him again... he actually waited for me to drop The Girl off at preschool, get a 2.75 mile walk/run in, and a trip home to get a shower and my camera! This time he was so close... right off the side of the road. I'm figuring quite a few people drove right on by without even seeing him. So glad I took a moment to take in my surroundings today... always good to get a little surprise!

AND... since I can't just post one picture...
(f/5.6 1/13 1600) Mmm... lazy night mean dinner out!

4 comments:

snapshots2011 said...

What luck to capture an owl! I don't think I've ever seen one in real life!

The Clip Cafe said...

Great capture of that owl. Dinner looks great :-) http://flowerphotography1.blogspot.com/

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

It is amazing what we see when we open our eyes.

Audrey @ Foreclosed to Fabulous said...

dang, loving the owl shot!!! Very awesome!! And love those cinnamon apples too,lol.