Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 33/365

Catching up on posting my Willette assignment photos. I'll likely post the remaining lessons once or twice a week until the class is finished! Feel free to give any feedback on these... much appreciated as I try to improve my photography skills!

06:Who the love- (f/5.0 1/10 3200) These two are the other loves of my Mr. Wonderful (and mine too)! (I know my ISO is VERY high... therefore more noise... and my shutter speed is VERY low... so there's some blurring... BUT I'm still experimenting with camera settings on indoor pictures. I just can't get it right. UGH!)
07:Generations-Skipping this one for the moment until we next see the grandparents...

08:Love from the heart- (f/5.6 1/100 400) So... my Mr. Wonderful picked out my engagement ring all on his own many moons ago. He picked out the ring I would've picked! He is definitely the man of my dreams. He gave me forever... continues to give me unconditional love... a family... a home... and much more! He knew me then and he still knows me now. This Christmas he FORCED me to pick out a camera for my gift 'cause he saw how much I enjoyed tinkering with taking pictures... he wanted to show me that he believed in me. I'm not wonderful at it and I felt bad spending so much money on ME, but I do enjoy it and want to learn to get better. I'm super grateful that he forced me... he knows me better than I know myself sometimes! =)
BTW... I would've taken a picture of the camera with my little point and shoot, but the kids have drained the batteries AGAIN! Oops!

09:Their passions & hobbies- (f/5.0 1/125 200) My Mr. Wonderful LOVES to read! He LOVES books! He's one of those that is usually reading a few at a time (I can only do one at a time). He likes new book smells... he's a book sniffer! I love this about him... =)
(f/5.6 1/13 400) The Boy LOVES the Wii we got this Christmas... he's a bit obsessed about it still. Hoping the obsession subsides a bit, but for now... it is a little cute!

(f/5.6 1/50 1600) The Girl... as I've mentioned previously... LOVES her dog!!
10:Space- (f/5.6 1/30 3200) The ugly chair by the fireplace. It's quite comfy though... and my Mr. Wonderful can be found quite often in it reading.
(f/5.6 1/25 1600) See?!
11:Dreams- (f/5.0 1/50 100) My Mr. Wonderful is an aspiring writer. He has a published short story already. He would like to do more, BUT time and parenthood keep getting in the way. One of these days I will find a way to give him more time...

So... there you go... all caught up for the moment! =D Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Love ALL the photos! I get frustrated sometimes with indoor photography and have a hard time getting the settings just right, as I am a newb at flying manual...

Actuary Mom said...

I love the dreams photo.

Brooke said...

You captured some sweet moments. Love the ones in the chair - ugly or not :D

Meg said...

Your "ugly" chair is absolutely something I would pick for my own home and love. I love Ugly-Beautiful things. :) Love the first one of your kids ~ that missing tooth is so cute and the way your daughter is hiding her smile, just so. :)

Audrey @ Foreclosed to Fabulous said...

Love em' and the stories behind them too! And I love that chair. It's tres hip you know!

snapshots2011 said...

Beautiful! I love the picture of the rings on your lens cap, and I have to admit--I'm a book sniffer too--thats why I can't buy into that whole Kindle craze!