Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 34/365 - Scavenger Hunt Sunday

So... it took me a bit to come up with inspiration for this week's prompts. I did it though... and here's what I came up with...
Shadows - (f/5.0 1/200 100) I'd given up on getting a shadow shot today. Was ready to pull something from my archives, BUT the sun made an appearance just before dinner time. I got The Kids to suit up and run out for a quick picture... not the greatest, but they were tired and a little annoyed that I was disturbing their Wii time!! =P
Patterns/Repetition - (f/16 1/320 100) I couldn't choose my favorite patterns shot today... I'm drawn to the clouds, BUT...
Patterns/Repetition part 2 - (f/5.6 1/100 800) I like the color in these cups from lunch! Any guesses where I spent my morning?! =P
Bright White - (f/5.6 1/1000 100) I had NO IDEA what to do for Bright White... and then while The Kids were running around outside I saw this! PERFECT! =D
Strong - (f/5.6 1/250 3200) I got the grand idea to try to pour milk and take a picture at the same time for my Bright White, but decided to use it for STRONG instead because as you know "it does the body good!" (AND yeah I did say I was pouring AND snapping this picture at the same time... my Mr. Wonderful is out of town for the day and The Kids didn't want to help with this task.)
Warmth - (f/5.6 1/320 200) So... I built a fire in the fireplace too! All by myself. AND I sure did enjoy a nice nap in front of it earlier... nice and warm! =) (The wind outside today is FRIGHTFULLY cold!)

So... there's my interpretations. Off to look at others... you can too at Ashley's Ramblings and Photos!

19 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

Great series, well done

Dorian Susan said...

I love that bright white shot....wow, great capture.

Ashley Sisk said...

Great work - I love your bright white shot!

Renegades said...

Creative bright white shot. Nice job.

Marla said...

Great shots. I really like the bright white and strong one. Good job. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Sarah Halstead said...

I love both patter photos and your warmth. Great photos this week.

Kimberly said...

Love the patterns and shadows! That fire sure looks inviting! Boy I wish we had a fireplace. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Ashley said...

Beautiful! :). I love your bright white shots- gorgeous :). And thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I'll be following along with yours!

Life with Kaishon said...

You did such a great job. Your ideas are so creative and fun. The milk is too cool for words!

Carla Hutchins said...

Love your photos! Glad you went with the pattern you did. Target, eh?? Can never go wrong there!! :) Love the milk shot!

Brooke said...

What great shots this week. I love your milk and your Target(?) cups for pattern. Your toasty fire though is my fav. It looks WARM indeed :D

Cecily R said...

Love the milk. And I LOVE the composition of your bright white shot. Beautiful.

jillconyers said...

Wonderful photos. I love your pattern/repetition shot. And bright white too.

Audrey @ Foreclosed to Fabulous said...

Awesome as always. The clouds are my favorite. But I love clouds ;-)

Kindred Spirit said...

Your patterns shot is so pretty! Have a great week :)

Phoenix Peacock said...

Great Bright White in the jacket

The Clip Cafe said...

Great take on this weeks prompts!

Michelle said...

These are all so wonderful. My favorites are the milk and the cozy fire.

Abi said...

These are all great! I esp love Bright white and Strong, I'm impressed that you got that shot while multi-tasking! :)