Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 35/365

SO... I sort of crashed my computer last night. Well, not really crashed... just pushed it too hard and it was moving so very S-L-O-W. I fell asleep on it. Here's what I pushed it to do though...




I was playing with the panorama!! I kind of like it. It was fun to try and I'll have to keep working to make it better! (Guess I have to start moving some of these MANY pictures to a separate hard drive or something...)

AND just cause I HAVE to share... yesterday The Girl and I saw my friend owl again!! He was pretty much in the same area (I think he must live there), but a little closer to the road this time. I couldn't help myself and took another shot...
Photobucket


or two!!
I actually took three (only posting two)... as you can see he flew away during the the third. These are by far my FAVORITE of my owl captures so far (others are here and here and here)!! LOVE them! AND... these are SOOC (well, except for adding my watermark and resizing for web posting). The Girl loves seeing this guy as much as I do... she's named him "Flower." =P

Shh... don't tell, but I'm post dating this for yesterday even though I didn't REALLY post it until today! (WINK, WINK) The pictures WERE taken yesterday!

Hope you all had a HAPPY Valentine's Day!!!! (I did!!)

12 comments:

Sue said...

That's a great photo! It looks like it should be for sale at National Geographic or something.

=)

Uyen said...

one word...AMAZING!!!! LOVE this! this is probably the closest that I will ever get to a real life owl. LOL!

kbreints said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! These are AWESOME. They are such beautiful birds!

Audrey @ Foreclosed to Fabulous said...

WOW just WOW!! AMAZING!!! Seriously, amazing shot(s) of the owl!!! And love your panorama too!

The Clip Cafe said...

I say amazing too!

AJ said...

What a beautiful capture!

Michelle said...

Wow...love this owl capture!

snapshots2011 said...

Wow- I thought the first owl picture was great, but the second one is AWESOME!
Your panorama is beautiful as well.

Melissa said...

Totally awesome! He is huge! Great job with the owl and the panorama.

Marla said...

I love that owl shot. It's amazing. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Abi said...

Wow, girl! I love your owl photos- that owl in flight is amazing!!

Corrisande said...

Wow, that's so impressive! I never saw an owl in free wildlife before. Only heard one once :)