Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 37/365

Day 37- Not feeling super creative today... BUT I still pulled out the camera and tried! Do you ever have those days? It doesn't help that I had a migraine try to sneak it's way in and my kiddos were in a "drive mama nuts" mode! Anyway, I've been taken by the bark of the crab apple tree (at least that's what I THINK it is) in our backyard since we moved in. Today I tried to capture what I liked about it...
The roughness. The peeling. The color. I don't think I captured it, BUT I did get this...
HA HA... do you see it? The face? Yeah. I'm tired and should go to bed! =P


I saw someone do something similar to this on the web somewhere... I LOVE it and wanted to try my own. I kind of like it, but might have to work on it again another day! I think the background isn't quite right? I need a bigger window I think! (This is a GOOD book by the way... The Birth of Venus by Sarah Dunant!)

4 comments:

The Clip Cafe said...

Nice. I want to try that heart shot too :-)

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

I have seen this too, I thought about doing the same with hubby and I on the other side of the book heart. ♥

Michelle said...

Oh yeah, I'm having the same kind of day (the kind where I wish I had signed up for Project 52 instead of 365). We must be on the same wave length because I was taking bark pictures today, too. I finally settled on a weed...lol.

Love the heart pages!!!!!!!!!!!

Audrey @ Foreclosed to Fabulous said...

Love the heart shot and the bark :-) I see the face too :-)