Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 38/365

It was GORGEOUS out today... so we spent a good portion of the day outside playing. I'm so excited... look what we found!
It's so good to find some signs of spring! Makes the looming return of cold weather a little more bearable!

I played around with some editing again... More tricks learned. More tricks to play with. More fun to be had!

I'm linking up with... since I believe these pictures capture "warmth!!!"
Photobucket

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Great shots and editing! I am already behind with my skinny-mini. Hopefully, I'll have some time tomorrow...hooray for new life!

Audrey @ Foreclosed to Fabulous said...

Beautiful shots!! Love the hope of Springtime!!!

snapshots2011 said...

LOVE the second shot! Great angle and depth of field!

Michelle said...

Yay...spring! Enjoy your nice weather!!!

The Clip Cafe said...

Aw! that second one is a gem!!

Steph said...

I found you on the You Capture blog, these photos are gorgeous!

Petra said...

I absolutely LOVE the shot of the new growth coming out of the soil!!! Daffodil? Really is a picture of hope :) Well done.