Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 42/365

Day 42- Dinner... cooked by my Mr. Wonderful!
We've had a busy weekend here. Today we were in the car a good bit of the day coming back from visiting family. Good times! BUT I didn't really get a chance to take any pictures. UNTIL tonight after my Mr. Wonderful cooked me a most wonderful meal... Creole Mexican Catfish. YUMMY! I'm not the best food photographer, but I think this came out not too bad... and after I uploaded, I noticed one of the tomatoes has heart-shaped spice flake... awww!!! Do you see it?! =)

4 comments:

Jbenz said...

that looks delish and yep I see the heart shaped spice flake :) Thanks for sharing!!! (want to share the recipe too? ;)
-JBenz

Melissa said...

Love the little heart! And now, I am soooo hungry! Nice shot.

The Clip Cafe said...

YUMMMMM!

Audrey @ Foreclosed to Fabulous said...

Looks spectacular!!