Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 43/365

Day 43- SNOW DAY!
This morning we woke up to a little snow. We were predicted to get close to 5 or 6 inches... well, it was not quite delivered, BUT we did get the day off!! Anyway, it was gorgeous out this morning... so I went out and captured a few shots. LOVED the blue sky (very sad it didn't stay around very long)!!
I got a sunburst!!! I read somewhere in a magazine how to do it a while ago... it soaked in and inspiration struck this morning to give it a try. Maybe not perfect, but I think it looks pretty cool!
 Frozen drip.
 HAHAHAHA!!!! Seriously. I saw this in a parking lot today... and just had to get a shot. Not really sure WHAT this truck gets used for...
... AND it's covered!!!! How funny is that?!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Melissa said...

The truck is hilarious! Love your sunburst! What a beautiful day.

The Clip Cafe said...

Love the drip shot. And THAT truck!!??? hahahahaha!

snapshots2011 said...

You must not live too far from me- we were forecasted to get 3-6 inches and got only an inch as well.
That truck is awesome though! I wonder how they keep it clean- do they mow it? lol

Cyn said...

Beautiful photos -- and the truck?!?! w0wie!

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness...I love everything about the first three. If I had to choose a favorite, it would be looking up at the crooked tree. As far as that truck goes...lol. I'm guessing a golfer owns it. ;)

Audrey @ Foreclosed to Fabulous said...

Love all the shots you got! The sunburst is pure awesomeness!!!

deb duty said...

This is crazy! I've got to show this one to my boys. They'll get a kick out of it!

Meg said...

That truck is hysterical!

Lisa said...

I like the frozen drip photo!