Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 46/365

Day 46- Strange weather day
Well, we had moments of BEAUTIFUL skies... like this... followed by LONG moments of bleakness. AND the wind! WOW!! I had more shots, but alas... my hair escaped and caused several pics to be ruined! Actually I just forgot to bring my hair tie after my morning workout (I'm training for my first ever 5K... I'm up to 25 minute runs!!).  Anyway, busy weekend ahead... here we go!

6 comments:

Sarah Halstead said...

I love this photo. Gorgeous.

Meg said...

Neat! Is this your house? I love those on top of houses. :)

Brooke said...

Great week! I love the one of your daughter standing in the puddle and the grass covered truck thing is a hoot! :D

creatingme said...

Really nice!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

Almost looks like the tops of some of the lighthouses I've been visiting.

Audrey @ Foreclosed to Fabulous said...

LOVE the red against the blue! Great shot :-)