Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 47/365 - Scavenger Hunt Sunday

WELL... I didn't take a single picture yesterday (first time in 46 days). AND today, I took not so many. We took a trip this weekend... and picture taking just wasn't in the cards. I'll get back to it tomorrow... for today... I still wanted to participate in the Scavenger Hunt Sunday, so I'm using a few new pictures (from my small selection of today) and a few older (fairly recent) pictures. Thanks for coming by...
Capture the Sky - taken from the car today... LOVED the patterns. Hate whatever happened at the bottom of the pic... dang dirty windshield! Had a MUCH clearer picture on Friday... take a look if you want! =)
Everyday - This has been a pretty regular everyday event in our house since the Wii arrived at Christmastime! (taken today...)
Furry - From our travels last weekend. This is Dixie... such a cute pooch!
Life - This is re-posted from Day 38. It shows new life emerging out in my backyard... so very exciting! I'm not 100% what it is though. Planted it last summer... it's either a Daylily OR a Hosta. I think. Whatever it is... I'm excited!
Blurred -  AND finally , this is a re-post from Day 35. I LOVE this blurred shot... LOVE it so much I have to share again!

So... there's my interpretations. Feel free to go look at other interpretations at Ashley's Ramblings and Photos! Thanks for stopping by!!!


17 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

These are still great - love your sky photo and life - wow. How cool is your blurred shot! Nicely done.

Jbenz said...

that is an AWESOME blurred shot! absolutely love it. and the furry shot, what a cute doggie!! :) the whole set is great :)
-JBenz

AMY said...

Awesome pics!

Amy's Life

Michelle said...

I love your sky shot and that blurred one is AWESOME!

Smo said...

The owl. Oh my goodness, i love it.

Michelle said...

I've been MIA for a few days...it's fun visiting blogs again. The everyday shot...love it. Just look at the determined look on their faces! And the owl shot...simply amazing.

Phoenix Peacock said...

ooo what an amazing blurred shot!

Paulette said...

The barn owl should be framed! Fabulous!

Paulette

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

I'm so jealous of your blurred shot! I love owls and to capture one in flight (with a camera of course!) is a dream of mine!
Too cute on the doggie and the wii shot too!

Anne U said...

Lovely color of blue in your sky shot and great macro on life.

rachel said...

your sky shot is really cool, and the owl shot is really REALLY cool! worth sharing again and again I think!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

Dixie has the best face ♥, so nice to see some green, and your owl shot is fabulous!

Audrey @ Foreclosed to Fabulous said...

Yup, love them all again. The blurred is my favorite :-)

deb duty said...

Great photos! I especially love your blurred shot.

Linda R. said...

What great shot.. I do love that last shot.. It look so cool..

The Clip Cafe said...

I do love them all!!

Meg said...

That blurred shot is amaaaaaaazing. LOVE! :)