Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 48/365

Day 48- Is it Spring?!
Seems like it could be... it's been awfully gray and rainy. Looks pretty on the trees!
I peeled an orange for The Girl and put the pieces in a pile. After dinner, I noticed the pile and thought it might make a cool picture! SO... here you go! I don't know if you can see it, but it got even better 'cause The Boy tried to get in the picture... so you can see his nose and cheek in the background! LOL! =)

8 comments:

Audrey @ Foreclosed to Fabulous said...

Love it!! The orange shot is awesome, I can smell the orange through the screen, lol.

Michelle said...

I didn't see his nose until you mentioned it...but now looking again, you're right. It made it better! Love the DOF and the droplets in the first photo.

Linda R. said...

Both shots look wonderful.. That orange shot is amazing..

The Clip Cafe said...

Droplets are awesome!! Yum i love orange :-)

texwisgirl said...

Nice job on both!

texwisgirl said...

P.S. I love your header collage!

Jbenz said...

great shots!! and what a good idea to shoot the orange peel :) and the background is great ;)
-Jbenz

lisaschaos said...

I hadn't noticed until you pointed it out, lol. Fun shots!