Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 51/365

Day51- Hodge Podge
Would you believe this picture was taken through my dirty windows?! I wouldn't! I must say... I LOVE my camera... LOVE IT!! I've only had it for about 3 months now... and I'm continually amazed by what we have been able to do together... my camera and I!!! =D
 I love the details we are able to capture... look at these feathers. WOW! (BTW, this picture the window is open... no dirty glass.)
 AND more WOW!!! =D
 This shot I took just cause. I've been seeing this crane everyday... and when we have a blue sky out (like today)... it REALLY pops!!
 See?! It just catches my eye every time... figured I needed to try to capture it at least once!
AND then this... I was wandering the backyard and chatting with a sister on the phone while scanning for something to take a picture of when THIS jumped out at me! It just looks cool. I think it does anyway. What is it? I'm not too sure. I think it may be a rusted paint chip! =P

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Those robin photos are incredible...I can't believe the first one was taken through your window! Beautiful...captures of that fat and happy bird!

The Clip Cafe said...

Lovely bird! What camera do you have?

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

Isn't amazing how clear the photos can come out through a window. These are awesome. Great find in the backyard.

Sarah Halstead said...

Wonderful robin photos.

Meg said...

WOW ~ those bird pictures are amazing! I love them. I really love your bird photography, Gretchen! Keep 'em coming! :)

Great colors in that last one, too!

Kimberly said...

Great shots this week! (Looked at all ... commenting on just one) :)

The signs of spring are encouraging! And your Robin pics are incredible! I take pictures through my windows all the time because if I open them, I end up scaring the subject away. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Adriane said...

Visiting from Nap Time Mom Tog... the bird shots are AMAZING for being taken through a "dirty window"! ;) Great job!

deb duty said...

Love that fat little robin! Great job through the window. I guess I'm going to have to try that because the birds all fly away from my feeder as soon as I open the door and I guess I haven't been patient enough to wait til they come back.