Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 53/365 - Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Here we are... another week, another FUN Scavenger Hunt Sunday! I'm a little early this week because I'm so excited! THAT and I just had a little extra time today and inspiration struck, so I figured I'd give it a go...
Diptych
Dip what?! Didn't know what this was when I saw this prompt. Found out and here are my attempts. I think I like these! I did the first one, but think I might like the second better? I figured I'd put them both here... just because!
The Trendy Treehouse

Book(s) (Paper Heart Camera theme)
My TBR pile! It's gotten so HUGE (there's more hiding behind these). I'm so behind! Currently reading "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett.
Photography love...

Fill in the Blank (ACoLab inspiration)
Pretty straight forward here... I put it all on the picture! (I've been playing a little with textures today... what do you think? Can't remember exactly what I used here, but it's a texture from Kim Klassen.)
A Taste of Italy (Lindsay's suggestion)
This is a souvenir from our long ago trip to Italy. It's art on a terracotta roof tile!
A favorite reminder of one of our (my Mr. Wonderful and I) most favorite days EVER!

So... there are my interpretations for the week. Feel free to go look at other interpretations at Ashley's Ramblings and Photos! Thanks for stopping by!!!

23 comments:

Anika said...

Aaa! Love that diptych! Great idea to do the before and after ;)
Love it!

deb duty said...

Really fun diptych! If you participate in the shutter love link up at the trendy treeshouse, their theme next week is cookies. Love your spring shot too.

Michelle said...

My mouth is watering over the diptych photos. I have my coffee, now I'm missing a cookie. ;)

Good job with the textures. I recognize the Remington Font from the class. I've had so much fun downloading fonts now that I know how. Great interpretations!

The Clip Cafe said...

Interesting prompt this week! Well done. The first one is new to me too.

Tara said...

Great shots, I LOVE LOVE your diptych! Awesome.

Brooke said...

Dip-what??? Glad I wasn't the only one who was LOST :D Great set.... loving those spring blooms!

Kathleen said...

Love that second diptych with the little one peeking over - so cute!!

Ashley Sisk said...

These are great - love your diptychs and your fill in the blank. Nice job!

Teagan said...

Oh my gosh - I hate it when people over-talk a book and then it disappoints, but Time Traveler's Wife = one of the Best.Books.Ever.
Seriously.
:)
Your second Diptych is Fabulous!!

Living LSM said...

I love, love, love your diptych!! Yummy!
I also enjoyed your books and the angle at which you captured the photo!
Nice!

Susan said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really like your diptych photos, the last shot with the eyes is just too cute!

Mad Mind said...

I have the same problem with books. I buy them thinking I will get around to reading them and then they just continue to stack up.

Marla said...

Wonderful shots. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Sarah Halstead said...

Wow. They are all great. Wonderful job. Love the first one.

Robyn said...

Love your diptych-great before and after...oh and so delicious!

julie said...

Great interpretations! Love your book shot! :)

Jenn said...

I really like your book and fill in the blank shots! Great job!

Lisa said...

I love how your cookies shots tell a story!

AJ said...

Beautiful shots! Your fill in looks a lot like mine...

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

Great job- Love that clock!

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

Such a great idea on your diptych! And, I really LOVE that spring capture. So, to true!

Casey said...

Love the piled cookies with the eye peeking over :) so cute!

Audrey @ Foreclosed to Fabulous said...

These are spectacular, esp love the texture on your flower photos!!