Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 54/365

Day 54- Rainy Day
It's rain, rain, raining out there today! No going out for me, but that's ok with me. I needed a day in... a PAJAMA DAY! A day to chill! I took a few shots (actually a LOT of shots) out the windows and doors of our house, but found it is HARD to get good rain shots. Any suggestions. I do love the splashes! BUT I want it all! It is spring, so I'm sure I'll get more chances to practice...
 Here's an attempt to catch the falling rain... not just the splashes (though I did get a few little ones). I can see the rain drops, but eh.
AND one more. I don't much like the composition of this one, BUT I do kind of dig the raindrops... AND the buds on the tree. My focus wasn't too good either. OH WELL... next rain storm! =P

8 comments:

Sarah Halstead said...

Love that first photo.

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

YAY for raindrop shots- I have been practicing this & while I have so much to learn- it has been so much fun in the process. Great job

snapshots2011 said...

Love them! We had a rainy day too, but I didn't think to get some pictures looking out my window. I love the little splash in the first shot.

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

It came down in buckets here too. Thought about going out for some shots but then thought better of it.

Michelle said...

I like all of these. The splash in the first photo, raining buckets in the next, the rain through the maze of branches. I think you did a great job capturing the rain!

The Clip Cafe said...

Love the first one and last one is cool with drops on the tree.

Melissa said...

We haven't had rain here in a while...sprinkles, but no rain! I think these shots are nice, especially through the windows.

Meg said...

I can totally feel the motion of the rain in these pictures! These are great shots! I like the second one best. :)

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog this week and linking up! You always leave such nice comments. :)