Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 56/365 - Week 1: 52 Weeks of Happiness

Day 56- Fun with Dada's jeans
So... I KNOW these aren't the best pictures ever, BUT they are so stinking cute despite the blurred results. They make me HAPPY! The Girl made folding laundry a happy event today. One of my MOST hated household chores. She was getting dressed when she grabbed Mr. Wonderful's jeans and put them on... so I HAD to grab the camera! She let me. AND she posed! Not always something she'll do for me. Anyway, this is what I captured with the camera. It's moments like these that make me forget the moments of whining, crying, and general annoying-ness of kids. Moments like these that make me realize just how much I LOVE this little sweet princess of mine!

12 comments:

leigh said...

I love that something as mundane as laundry turned out to be so much fun.

CK said...

Oh! That is so great to hear she made the dreaded chore a fun time ;) She is adorable! Fun pics!
-CK

The Clip Cafe said...

Me too!

Michelle said...

Such fun moments captured in time. Love them...especially the first one and the last two. She's adorable trying to wear those jeans!

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

Those are so darn adorable! I love the expression in each shot.

momphotographer said...

love your story, and those pictures are soooo cute!

Dacia said...

What fun pictures! I'm all about pictures that show the fun in life :)

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Wonderful series. Very cute.

snapshots2011 said...

Soooo adorable! I love how it the multiple pictures tell a story.

Melissa said...

Love this series of shots! She is adorable!

Audrey @ Foreclosed to Fabulous said...

Okay, I DO LOVE this series of shots!! SO GREAT!!!

Meg said...

Ok, these are SUCH adorable pictures!!! :)