Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 57/365

Day 57- Gray days...
There's no doubt that the weather affects my mood. All day today... threatening clouds... kept me mostly inside. Spring is definitely in the air. Can't deny that. But there's still a chill in the air... at least today there was. IF we had some color outdoors to enjoy, these gray days might be easier to take. BUT here's where our buds are... no blooms yet (this is our Bradford Pear tree). Not much color. Just gray.
On a happier note... I did treat myself to a new purse today! It's from the Target clearance rack... I do admit I kind of like those Coach purses, BUT I just can't see spending that much on a purse. SO... here's my $11 purse... my camera and extra lens fit in it perfectly so I'm HAPPY! =)

6 comments:

snapshots2011 said...

I look at purses differently now too--hmmmm..will my SLR fit in there? Lol. I love it!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

I would call that the perfect purse. $11 and fits the camera ~ can't hate that.

Michelle said...

Yay for the new purse! It's gray and dreary here, too. The sun peeks out, then it rains (makes me feel kind of dreary, too).

Kimberly said...

Looks like a great purse! I don't spend big money on purses either. I'd rather not carry one at all. :)

We've been having a few nice, sunny days followed by some gray, rainy days also (like today). And now we're supposed to get 4-8 inches of snow tonight/tomorrow. Yippee. (note the lack of enthusiasm) :)

Flower Photography said...

Oh I love the bag!! Bonus at that price I wouldn't have gone past it either.

Melissa said...

Your focus is so clear on the first shot, that I can see the tiny fuzz on the growth - good job! And, well, I may have to run over to Target...=]