Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 58/365

Day 58- Yet another rainy (and gray) day... the icky part of spring
It's been raining ALL day. Even got a tornado warning earlier. BUT I'm getting used to it... so I went out and did some shopping...
with The Girl. At one of our favorite stores... Costco. You can do EVERYTHING there. (Unfortunately my camera was feeling the rainy day too... had to set the ISO super high and the shutter speed was still too low.) After shopping, I went to one of my FAVORITE parks to see if I could capture some wildlife in the rain...
I found THESE beauties!
AND a little down the road... more beauties! Looks like their doing exactly what I like to do on a rainy day. Snuggle in and eat! =)

9 comments:

CK said...

Oh! No way! What a beautiful picture!!!

snapshots2011 said...

I love the one of your daughter! So cute!

Kimberly said...

How cool! Love that you were able to get that close to them.

Flower Photography said...

Oh yes that is what I do too :-)

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Wow, I don't know how you got that close. Good capture. (Sorry it's raining ... we certainly get our share around here too.) Have a good weekend.

Melissa said...

I just love deer! Those beautiful eyes - great shots! The one of your daughter is sweet too! Her expression is what my boys would be like if I asked them to smell the flowers so that I could snap a photo. Even at 16 & 21, they would still do it. =]

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

same here, finally late this afternoon the sun peeked out. B and I grab our shoes and took the dogs for run in the fields. The girls had a blast running through all the puddles. Now I have 2 wet stinky dogs! oh joy!

Michelle said...

Wow...great capture!

Meg said...

We have had so many tornado warnings here lately, too! I'm expecting a bunch this season! :)