Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 62/365

Day 62- Spring Dreams
I didn't see these outside though. They're in my house. Courtesy of my sweet Mr. Wonderful!

I'm not usually big on cut flowers... would rather have them growing somewhere (in my house, in my yard, out and about), BUT these are perfect for now. I love the colors. They make me happy to see them by my favorite window! Help to make it feel more like spring! I think I did see some daffodils today... growing outside... off in the distance out my favorite window. Might have to go exploring tomorrow to see what ELSE is out there now. Everyday brings new surprises. One of my favorite parts of spring! I'm so ready for spring to come and stay awhile! =D

About the picture... I used Kim Klassen's madlove and sweettreat textures. Just playing around a little!!

8 comments:

Kelsey said...

Love the colors on this photo! Nice job...and thanks for commenting on my blog!

-Kelsey from Purply pink me
Ps follow me? :)

Audrey @ Foreclosed to Fabulous said...

Definitely a great choice for flowers!! Good job Mr. Wonderful and great shot too :-)

Sarah Halstead said...

Gorgeous photo.

snapshots2011 said...

Beautiful picture!
I just downloaded those textures- now that I see what I nice job you've done with them, I'll have to go use them too!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

great with the texture, I saw a daffodil in bloom today, I was so excited

Michelle said...

So pretty! I really like the texture and the light. That was nice of Mr. Wonderful. :)

Flower Photography said...

Tulips are my fave!

Melissa said...

Beautiful photo and post-processing! I love the light too!