Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 65/365

Day 65- Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!
So, I was going to take a picture of the tasty corned beef that I made for dinner, but it came out of the crock and I ate it before I remembered to pull out the camera! It just smelled so good... I couldn't wait!! =P
 Did you find any luck? I found clover, but no lucky ones!
I did find an almost full moon!! It was a gorgeous day... followed by a gorgeous evening. I just had to capture the moon while I sipped my Guinness after I savored some YUMMY corned beef!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

No clovers here yet ... four-leafed or otherwise. :) Still waiting for plant life to awaken from its winter slumber. Soon, I suspect. (I hope!) :)

Great shot of the moon! I love it when you can see it during the day!

CK said...

oooo, that moon looks SO cool!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

I thought of taking a photo of my corned beef dinner too, but my stomach decided against it.

Took mine out of the crock pot and baked it with a brown sugar/mustard glaze. sooo goood!

Michelle said...

What a great idea to capture clover for St. Patricks Day! I saw the moon while I was driving, and I wanted to pull over to capture it, but I didn't. Yours turned out great. I'm in love with that gorgeous blue sky!

snapshots2011 said...

Sounds like a productive day! Great shot of the moon!

Flower Photography said...

I never knew corned beef wash Irish! Ha :-) Mmmm I love it! Nice moon shot I tried one today but couldn't get it - have you got a special lens?

Melissa said...

What a nice celebration of St. Pat's!