Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 68/365 - Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I'm running a bit behind today... had some traveling to do. I rushed capturing these today... but I still had fun with scavenging! Here they are... ENJOY!!
Camera Phone- Nothing fancy, but I do use it every now and again. Mostly to capture "info" that I want to remember. Like the mileage converter of the indoor track I run on occasion or the time of a meeting I signed up for or the price of something I'm considering to buy.
Camera- I still carry this camera quite often. I haven't used it recently 'cause the batteries are dead. This was my "baby" for many years. I've captured many memories with it. I now let my kids use it... when the batteries are charged... to encourage them to LOVE to capture memories and beauty of everyday life.
Shoes- These just caught my eye! I like these 'cause they don't come off. They don't end up EVERYWHERE in the house... they don't get lost!
Chair- This is the only shot not taken today. I took this earlier this week. A duck "chair."
Imperfection- Colored by The Girl = PERFECTION!! =)

So... there are my interpretations for the week. Feel free to go look at other interpretations at Ashley's Ramblings and Photos! Thanks for stopping by!!!



10 comments:

Cedar said...

Aw, little shoes that won't get lost! Those are the best! Very creative interpretation of chair and nice shot of them!

Sheila said...

Great Shots. What a great interpretation of shoes. So cute.

Ashley Sisk said...

Those little shoes are awesome - I love that!

Christina said...

Fantastic interpretations! I love the ducks and shoes!

Smo said...

The duck chair & the shoes have me in stitches over here! great job!

Flower Photography said...

Oh hahahaha LOVE the shoes! Great idea.

Michelle said...

These are so much fun. I love the shoes and the duck chair.

julie said...

Great shots! Those shoes are so creative! :)

Michelle said...

I love those shoes! What a great thought...to not have any lost :)

Jackie said...

SOOOO cute, I love them all!!!