Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 72/365

Day 72- Low motivation day...
Didn't really take any pictures until tonight... a few, but nothing all that exciting... and it was so gray and dreary out. FINALLY saw this bottle cap opener and decided to take a shot of it.  How super exciting, right?! I actually like the color! After I took that picture... my Mr. Wonderful and I broke out some olive bread to snack on...
and oh was it good!!! I'm not sure this does it justice. Food photography... HARD!! BUT... this bread was DELICIOUS... and I'm hoping it sucked up all my wine so I don't get a headache. LOVE wine... hate the headaches I sometimes get from it.

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

I like the bottle opener photo! The blue really pops. (no pun intended) :)

I had a similar day as far as lack of motivation goes.

Courtney said...

Yum, that bread looks delicious :O) I agree, food photography is really hard :O)

Marla said...

Food photography is the hardest ever. But that bread looks yummy, so you obviously did a wonderful job.

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

the bread look delicious, so far I haven't had trouble taking my POD photo but I am certain the day will come when I feel uninspired. But so far it's all been good.

snapshots2011 said...

Mmmm...I love olive bread-- you did a fabulous job photographing it!

Michelle said...

Yum...you did a fabulous job with the bread. Could you pass me a slice? Anytime it makes the viewer want to eat it, I'd say it was a success.

Flower Photography said...

I would never have know what that blue hat was - how cute! YUM reminds me of turkish bread mmmmm :-)

Meg said...

That olive bread looks amazing! Did you make that?