Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 75/365

Day 75- DID IT!!!
Finished my first 5K today. I'm quite proud. I finished. I did walk some. Started much too fast and burned myself out... first mile in 7-8 minutes. BUT I finished!!!! Final time was 33 minutes and some odd seconds. Signing up for the next race soon...
These pictures were taken after the run, after I got home, but before I showered. I didn't bring the camera. Had my camera phone, but found out I had no memory. OH WELL! =P

I ROCK! =)

AND it's Sunday... didn't do my regular Scavenger Hunt Sunday. MIGHT do it tomorrow... otherwise I'll likely get back to it next week! We'll see how things go...

6 comments:

snapshots2011 said...

Congratulations! What an awesome finish time too! That is amazing for your first race!
They say you get bitten by the "bug" after your first race- are you ready to sign up for #2?

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

Congratulations! You most not have walked to much as it's an awesome time ~

Michelle said...

Congrats, Gretchen. I'm really proud of you!!!

Flower Photography said...

Well done!!! I could never do that.

CK said...

Awesome pictures!!! And way to go running!!!! Running can grant such of accomplishment!
-CK

Kimberly said...

Congratulations! That's a great finishing time!

I need to start looking into races. I ran 4 last year and would like to do more than that this year.