Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 100/365

Day 100- PARTY!!!
WOW... 100 day of pictures. So... only 265 to go... here we go! Today The Girl had a tea party lunch. She was in HEAVEN. Even made her own dessert... grapes, goldfish crackers, robin egg candy mixed together and topped with water. I took a picture, but... eww! =\
It was rainy this morning. I got out for a little bit and captured LOTS of raindrops on my current favorite flower... the azaleas! =P This is our azaleas. A peachy, pink. And covered in sprinkles of water. I LOVE it!
From some angles, they look like dancing ladies don't they?!

8 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

100!! yes it calls for a party ~ the droplets are great ~ nicely captured

Flower Photography said...

Oh how sweet! love the tea party and food combo's lol! Pretty flowers I love the water on them.

Sarah said...

How fun. Gorgeous flower photos.

snapshots2011 said...

Ew! Soggy goldfish! lol
But the flowers are beautiful! The rain drops just add so much to it, don't they?

Michelle said...

Beautiful! Congrats on 100 days!!! I'm glad you have 265 left because that means I get to see lots more of your pretty pictures!!! :D

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Beautiful azaleas. Happy to see you've got rain ...

Meg said...

Ok, ohmigosh ~ I totally thought MY kids were the only ones who came up with the weirdest things to eat!! That's great!! The azalea pictures are stunning! I really want to plant those at our house.

Meg said...

Oh, and congrats on the 100 days!!! I knew I was forgetting something. That's so great! :)