Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 101/365

Day 101- New animal friends...
Took a trip to the zoo today... these are a few of my favorite shots! I didn't have a ton of time to tinker with settings since I had to chase down kiddos, but I'm happy with my "manual" progress. It's starting to feel natural. Still got lots to learn though! =P The above is my favorite shot I think... he's just so cute! I had to "try" to remove the reflection of someone's shirt... not the best job, but maybe not the worst?
 Posing... kind of bummed I cut his foot off. =\ AND it's a little bleached, but I like it! =)
 Ugly... but cute!
 Acrobatics! =P
Lunch time!!
More feeding... see the zookeeper?!

As you can imagine... I'm pooped out. it's time for bed!!!! =P Have a good night... I'll come visiting tomorrow. Planning on having a lazy weekend... =)

5 comments:

Flower Photography said...

Great shots I love zoo's :-) You have some animals we don;t have!

Sarah said...

Wonderful photos. Looks like a great day!

snapshots2011 said...

They're all wonderful! I love the iguana-looking animal- his scaly skin looks awesome

Michelle said...

Wowzers...you got some incredible shots. The lizard one is fabulous! I have to admit that the gorilla staring at the camera like that kind of creeps me out. I bet it was a little intimidating getting his mugshot. Looks like a fun day. Makes me want to visit the zoo, too.

Meg said...

That lizard thing was totally smiling at you! The first one made me laugh it was so cute!! And I love the expression on the ape's (?) face! It was looking right at you! :)