Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 79/365

Day 79- Beautiful day for working outside!!!
The Girl and I did some weeding today (AGAIN... dang weeds) and planting today. I finally got around to putting my pea, lettuce, and spinach seeds. I also finally spread the Monarch Waystation seeds I got from the county's Wildlife Conservancy (so EXCITED). I'm running a little behind, but I'm ok with that! I suspect I have a bit of a black thumb, but it's not going to stop me from TRYING!!
While wandering the yard, I spotted this little guy. I don't know if I want him around, but he is kind of cute way up high. Kind of reminds me of Alice in Wonderland...
AND I spotted a few buds opening on my "maybe" Crabapple tree. YAY!! I couldn't get the dang thing to stay still though... the winds are blowing in again... prepping for another storm. I must say I'm digging the bokeh in this picture though! =)

Very thankful for the bits of sun we've gotten the last few days...

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Can't wait to hear how your garden does :O) Such a beautiful photo of the caterpillar!! Love the green and purple in the background!

Janell said...

Great pictures! She looks adorable, love the worm, and the flower is just beautiful.

Flower Photography said...

That first one is a diptych right? I love them all especially that last one.

Meg said...

Loving the bokeh in that last one!! So pretty! What a great capture! :)