Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 80/365

Day 80- Lines... lots of lines!
So today I was kind of unmotivated to take pictures. It's gray and rainy... I'm tired and really needing a break (so glad it's the weekend). Anyway, I got inspiration from good ol' Facebook today!! I saw a photo challenge for the Digital Photography School... lines. Hmm. I looked around my kitchen (where I was sitting) and saw lots of possibilities. It was good fun looking! Paint lines (and a paintbrush line)...
blind lines...
juice bag lines (Your thinking I'm strange for having so many empty bags laying around aren't you?! I know I have a ton of empty ones lying around right now, BUT they're waiting to be sent to school... they get .02 cents per bag! It adds up.)...
basket lines...
and hair bow lines!!! The Girl received a package from an Aunt and she just HAD to put ALL her new spoils in her hair immediately!!! =)

I'm thinking I like lines!

4 comments:

Flower Photography said...

Creative shots!! Great going :-)

snapshots2011 said...

I just noticed that you're "back"-- welcome back!
Thanks for the link to the Photography school themes- I'll have to bookmark that for days when I just can't find anything!

Never heard of the juice box thing either- that's interesting. Our schools do the Box Tops (and boy do they add up!)

Sarah said...

I love them all!

Meg said...

Neat pictures! I really like the juice packs. :)