Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 82/365 - Scavenger Hunt Sunday

 Motion - The top set... I captured my regular way of capturing (i.e., high shutter speed). The bottom set... I tried lowering the shutter speed to show the motion. I kind of like it, but I got a LONG way to go to get it down.
Waiting to Click - Waiting to start the race!!
In Fashion - The Girl picking out her shoes for the afternoon dress-up session.
Animal's Perspective - No pets here (yet), but this is what I figured a dog would see if s/he were in our yard playing... BALL!!
Many - A corner of the yard... with many weeds (I like to think of them as wildflowers)... too many! Guess I need to do some weeding this week. The warmer weather has brought them on with FULL force!

So... there are my interpretations for the week. Feel free to go look at other interpretations at Ashley's Ramblings and Photos! Thanks for stopping by!!!


10 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Nicely done - I'm loving all those shoes!

Renae said...

I like to think of weeds at wild flowers too, especially when they are so colorful and pretty :0)
(visiting from the hunt)

scrapinbabygal said...

Wonderful photos! Especially love motion!!

Angela said...

Love love love the fashion shot!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

weeds perhaps, but after this winter anything with some color is a welcome site

Sarah said...

Love your motion photo.

Brooke said...

GREAT finds - what a lovely interpretation on waiting to click - hee :D

Kimberly said...

Great shots! My flower bed looks similar. :)

Meg said...

I love the one of the shoes!! So cute with them all in a row. :) And the Motion picture is fantastic ~ I sometimes love the blurred motion shots that I get of my kids. :)

Flower Photography said...

I love your collection! I want to play like you did with motion :-)