Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 83/365

Day 83- Soccer
So spring soccer has started. Not sure we're EVER going to have a game (rained out two weeks in a row and likely to be rained out again this week), BUT I took the opportunity to try my hand at some soccer action shots. I was sitting awfully far away... felt like sitting on my lawn chair... it's just been one of those days, but I think these turned out not too bad. It's my first go at it with this camera... I'm liking the possibilities! I blurred faces of The Boy's teammates... just because.
 Running drills... a shark game.
I'm digging his tongue hanging out during this drill!

So... not perfect, but a good start!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

These are great! Looks like he's having fun!

Meg said...

Hey Gretchen! I'm so sorry it took so long this week to check out everyone's pictures. Thanks for linking up again for Project365. :) I love that you blurred out the other kids' faces. Whenever we're out and I see someone snapping pictures of their kids, I always have some hope they aren't posting pictures of my kid on the Internet(unintentionally).

These are great pictures of your son. I really love the first one! :)

Flower Photography said...

Great shots. I understand why you blurred the faces but it looks funny in the first one like he is running in a field of mystery ones :-) I like it!!