Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 85/365

Day 85- Showers
Another rainy day... so why not head to Lowe's for a bit?! This is what 4 year olds do for fun at Lowe's!! I should be worried, huh?! BUT it's so cute... for now!
Here's a discarded bird's nest. I think the birds are fighting over the space. When one leaves, another comes and throws out his/her stuff.
Flower Photography
 I gotta get more shots of the crabapple tree while in bloom... here's a drip from our rainy day.
AND one more 'cause I couldn't decide which of these two I liked better. Neither are SPECTACULAR, but I do like them both... maybe the first since my focus was on the drip. Hmmm...

7 comments:

Flower Photography said...

How cute are they in the first set!! lol love it!! And I am so in love with that crab apple tree!

hipchicagomom said...

I LOVE the crabapple tree shots, especially the water droplet. GREAT JOB!

Courtney said...

Wow! Great job catching the raindrop! I love the kids playing in the shower!! I have a friend who takes her kids to Lowes all the time to explore and play :O)

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

really nice job with the crabapple water drop, great color

snapshots2011 said...

The one of your kids in the shower cracks me up-- your girl in the first one looks like she's seriously considering buying it!

Meg said...

The shower ones make me laugh! So funny. :)