Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 89/365

Time- There's a clock... it's about 10 to 3!! =)
Poetry- Not a HUGE fan of this poem, but I like how the words are layed out!
Outside- Yep... happy to be outside!!
Zoom!- There they go.... zoom!!
Isolation- All alone... waiting for his buddies... or a snack!

So... there are my interpretations for the week. Feel free to go look at other interpretations at Ashley's Ramblings and Photos! Thanks for stopping by!!!

8 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Really great job - I'm loving the last two shots!

Anne U said...

Great zoom shot!

Flower Photography said...

Oh love zoom!! And isolation!

Brooke said...

Gretchen - your ZOOM! shot is FANTASTIC :D Great set!

Heather said...

I really really like your Zoom photo!

Courtney said...

I love that first one with the old building!! So cool!!

Jackie said...

Those are great!! I love the Zoom!

Kimberly said...

They are all great, but I love the last two!