Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 91/365

Day 91- GREAT splashing!
Took a lil' trip to see some BIG falls. They don't look so much like falls right now though... water is HIGH, but there was still lots of splashing!
I could've sat for hours listening to the crashing! Alas... I had The Kids with me and The Girl was whiny... almost drowning out the water noise. =\
 Enjoyed seeing some pretty Bluebells too...
OH I do LOVE spring!!! =)

3 comments:

Flower Photography said...

Aren't those bluebells delightful! I love the roaring water too. I picked you as a top shot for W Wednesday :-)

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

are these the same falls as last week? wow, that's a lot of water, creating a big change in the look

signs of spring are popping up all around and I'm loving it!

Kimberly said...

Love the waterfalls! And those flowers are gorgeous! I don't think we have them around here. At least not that I've noticed.