Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 92/365

Day 92- Happy and Satisfied
Was sitting out under my favorite bloomin' tree this afternoon and decided that I had to try to capture a couple shots of the happy and I'm sure satisfied bees!
Flower Photography
 Don't you think they're happy with this tree too?! They sure are busy collecting all that pollen!!
I'm completely happy to let them HAVE the pollen. Pollen doesn't seem to agree with me the older I get! =)
AND also under the tree... happy and satisfied... The Girl... blowing some bubbles! =P

OH... and yesterday's post... not the same waterfall I saw earlier in the week. This one was MUCH bigger... Great Falls! A MUST see for this area... one that I haven't visited in a while. This week is FREE National park week... I was taking advantage of that AND I hope you all are too (that is if you're in this country right now)!

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

Great photos! We've seen a few bees here but there's still not much for them to munch on. I'm hoping for lots of May flowers after all these April showers. :)

deb duty said...

These are awesome! I love that you even caught the bee in flight!

Courtney said...

What great photos of the bee! You are so brave to get so close to the bee!

Flower Photography said...

Oh I love the bee's so clear!! Always heart bubbles too :-)

Anne U said...

Great shots, really like that first one.

snapshots2011 said...

You are much braver than I! But I love the one of the bee in flight!

Michelle said...

Beautiful tree...I wonder what kind it is. We came home to lots of bees, so I'm hoping to get some good bee shots like yours. Nice job, Gretchen! Isn't it fun to get close ups like that? :)

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

I love your bee captures. Beautiful. Hope you get your computer up and running. I know how frustrating that can be. Have a wonderful Easter weekend.

Cedar said...

I took like 50 photos trying to capture a bee recently--he wasn't in a single one :) So I'm quite impressed with your bee photos!