Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 96/365

 
Day 96- Beautiful spring...
I'm loving this flower!!! (I'm loving ALL the flowers out there right now!)
Goose! I'm not entirely comfortable getting super close to these guys (they can be NASTY mean), but this one was alone (mostly) and begging to be "shot!"

This shot didn't turn out super well, but I love it anyway. Silly acrobatic squirrels!

(Yep, I posting this LATE... and changing the posting time. These shots were taken yesterday, but Easter Sunday just got too busy for me. Enjoyed hanging with family and stalking animals in the great outdoors! Hope you had a GREAT Easter!)

2 comments:

Flower Photography said...

I love that flower!! How about those squirrels!!

Michelle said...

I enjoy "stalking" animals with my camera, too. Fun stuff! :) I can't choose a favorite, they're all great shots.