Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 97/365

Day 97- AAAHHHH-zaleas (and chalk and dandelions)
I LOVE when the azaleas open up!! AND they have... or have begun to! This is my first shot of them... I'm sure there will be more before they disappear for another year.
It was so HOT today... almost think summer has arrived now. We went out for a little bit and enjoyed the sunshine... with chalk...
and dandelions. The Girl was avoiding the camera today. It happens more often than not. I'll have to try both these shots again in the future...

2 comments:

Flower Photography said...

Looks like a great day!!

Michelle said...

I love the last two pictures... sunshiny days spend outdoors with braids and sidewalk chalk. Those are the days! :)