Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 105/365

Day 105- Playing outside before the rain comes back!
So... today we took the opportunity to soak in the sun. We did EVERYTHING... well, almost. Breaking out the summer fun and testing it! We did bubbles (the first picture is not what I was aiming for, BUT I'm digging how it came out anyway),
 kite flying (I tried to help her get it up, up and away, BUT she just wanted to run, run, RUN!!),
 dress-up (bummed the second shot got a bit bleached... love her expression!),
and chalk drawing!! I couldn't choose a favorite picture... are you surprised?! I did storyboard my favorites though... so it doesn't seem like as many, right?!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

You are right, I shouldn't have stopped by your blog today to see all that beautiful sunshine you had! :)

Your pictures are great! I absolutely LOVE the first one with all that bokeh! And you shouldn't admit that you didn't do that on purpose. :)

snapshots2011 said...

LOVE the bubble bokeh in the first shot!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

really makes me wish I didn't have to work today ~ so much fun

Michelle said...

Oooh, chalk drawing, kite flying, dress up, and bokeh bubbles. What fun! That fist picture is so cool! Love the storyboards, Gretchen. I hope you'll keep them coming. :)