Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 107/365

Day 107- More garden updates...
I've been trying to "capture" my pea plants. I've tried several before this. Still not completely happy, but this isn't too shabby!
 The roses are so close to popping!!! How super exciting! =)
 And the strawberry flowers... mostly gone, BUT the strawberries are coming!!! =)
AND here is my new toy! I wasted all day yesterday playing with it... haha! It's my Mother's Day present... I'm a lucky Mama!! =D

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the rose and the strawberry flowers. So pretty.

Enjoy your new toy. Happy early Mother's Day.

snapshots2011 said...

The rose pictures is beautiful! And good luck/have fun with your new toy! I wasted all day on mine--- but for a different (not-so-good) reason. They can be fun- but frustrating- at times!