Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 108/365

Day 108- Wildflowers
These are flowers we saw on a walk we took today. I'm not too sure what this is... my guess from a quick internet search... Bitter Cherry.
 Pretty sure this is white honeysuckle... LOVE the smell!! So fun to look at too! =)
AND this... from the walk too. We walked to a tunnel with some friends. This shot is a total accident... I had my white balance set wrong (not that I really know how to play with white balance yet, but I've been tinkering a little with it). I kind of dig the results!! =P

Nothing too exciting today I suppose, please forgive me... I'm still playing with my new toy!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the flowers...you're so good at capturing their beauty.

Enjoy your toy. New gadgets are so much fun. :)

Kimberly said...

Beautiful flowers! And that tunnel shot is very cool! Enjoy your new toy! I'm hoping for a macro lens ... camera equipment makes me happy. :) Although I don't expect it will happen, unless my husband tells me to go ahead and get what I want. He's pretty much clueless when it comes to cameras/lenses. :)

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

I do believe Spring has finally arrived in all of her beautiful color.

snapshots2011 said...

The last one is awesome- gotta love "happy accidents!"