Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 109/365

Day 109- Dandelion
Ok... so had to try again at the dandelion capture today when I saw this! I'm quite happy with the results!
I was also happy to find one of my shasta daisies bloomin'!! Usually I'm quite happy to capture the water droplets on petals, but today...
I think the bug focus wins out!!! I guess it helps a lot that the center is more in focus in this one too. It really is amazing how shifting the focus of the camera just a little bit changes the whole feel of the picture. I love that I've learned how to change it... even though I'm still quite slow at changing it!!! I'm happy this flower was open for me today!
AND... just 'cause I think it's cute (and she was such a whiny girl the rest of the day after this)... I have to share this shot (it helps to remind me of the sweeter moments of the day)!!! =)

5 comments:

deb duty said...

These are all wonderful, but that first one is just amazing!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

a little visitor on the dandelion, I had to look twice to see him ~ nicely captured

Kimberly said...

Wonderful photos! I often have to look back at my kids' scrapbooks to remember how sweet they are when they are being difficult or whiney. :)

snapshots2011 said...

Excellent capture on the first one!

Michelle said...

Another great series....beautiful daisies.