Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 111/365

Day 111- Veggie/Flower seed thief
So... I spotted a thief. Look at him staring down my tomato, pea, lettuce, spinach plants. BEWARE MISTER SQUIRREL....
I got my eye (lens) on you!!! The fencing will come soon... to block your way... I hope!! I want at least ONE tomato this year sir.

SO... I set out to upload these about 2 hours ago, but somehow I filled up the hard-drive AGAIN!!! UGH! I blame the music I've been downloading for my new toy... I need some running music!!! It's looking like I've finally cleared a good 60some GB. Here's to hoping that keeps the computer moving smoothly for a good while now!!! Anyway, why am I telling you this... well, I have to go to bed now... I'll get to visiting tomorrow.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

He looks likebhe's listening to you! Great shots!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

great DOF

snapshots2011 said...

I love his expression on the second one! If you take some hair clippings (human hair) and put them in an old nylon stocking and hang them in your garden, it'll keep most animals away because they think they smell a human. We all get a hair trim before we plant our garden! lol

Michelle said...

Lol...about your commentary along with these fabulous shots. Let the squirrel wars begin! ;)

Sorry about your computer acting up---what a pain to always have to free up space.

Kimberly said...

Great shots! I hope he listens and leaves your garden alone! :)