Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 113/365

Day 113- Roses are bloomin'!!!!
So... went out this morning and saw this beauty! I've never seen this "bush" bloom... I cut it back last year with the intention of digging it out, BUT it came back fast and furious before I had a chance to dig it out. AND now... here's what I would've missed had I got a chance!!
Really... this is the only one blooming so far, BUT there's LOTS of buds. I need to figure out how to train the thing... it's growing like a weed (haha)!! I'm guessing it's definitely some sort of climbing rose... and that it likes where it's at. It's growing on me... so I guess it can stay now!! =D

AND... btw, I'm glad that I'm not the only one getting a little overwhelmed with this time of year!! =P

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow...and wow! Gorgeous shots!!!

I know of six 365ers that quit last week, and some that haven't been posting. I've been feeling the bah hum bugs, too, but I'm going for the long haul. It is a process though, isn't it?

Btw...your squirrel comment on my blog had me in stitches. Too funny!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

perhaps it just needed a really good trimming ~