Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 114/365

Day 114- Soaking up the sun!
So... it's looking like we're in for rain... LOTS of rain. Like for the next 10 days or so. UGH! I tried to soak up as much sun as possible the last few days!!! This guy... is a grackle... I think. Though... I could be wrong... their heads usually look more blue, but I think my angle reflected it more black here. I just like his feathers! He's not too happy I think!
AND... these are sunshine for my soul! LOVE these! So glad they seem to be doing ok in my garden so far. They at least opened up!!!

In other news... I'm HOPING my day 113 comes back! What's going on with Blogger these last few days?????? Not so happy. If things weren't already so crazy I might consider changing blog platforms. Anyway, if it doesn't come back... I suppose I'll add it back on my own. (Also hoping this post doesn't disappear!!! I'm changing the date to yesterday... just 'cause I can and it was ready to be posted yesterday... just couldn't 'cause of Blogger!) Frustrating. Frustrating that I haven't been able to comment or really visit anyone either during this "hiccup." I'll be around...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Gretchen, these are beautiful. Love the perspective of the flower.

My blog is still glitchy, too. Half the time I can't comment, and Blogger keeps making me sign in. Now, I noticed that some of my new comments have disappeared. Very frustrating. But...I'm sure it'll get worked out soon.

snapshots2011 said...

What a fuzzy little guy- so cute!